Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Okay, let's just start from the beginning.... What Have I been up to...

What I've been working on: Part I...

I have been so busy keeping up with orders this past two weeks, and that is the reason I've not posted!  But I'm going to MAKE time to show you what I've been working on....

I've been making blankets as part of the shop offering for my Sew Ecological shop on Etsy.  So far the feedback has been amazing, and two out of these three labors of love have sold right out the door....

1.  Neutrals- this one sold in under an hour.  Granted, I had a VERY good idea what *someone* on my Etsy team was wishing for, so I'm glad it did...

Feedback:  "This blanket is FANTASTIC! Rose has a great talent for matching up pieces of prior loved garments into a warm and cozy lap blanket! I LOVE this!"
2.  This one is still in the shop, in case you FALL in love with it!  It is in manly shades of gray, black, and cream, and I really adore it...





3.  And LAST, but certainly not least, this one is one of my favorites to date.  It too, sold right away.  It was also featured on Cuteable.  This one has been lovingly packaged and shipped to Canada, so I hope the owner leaves me some *swoon* feedback once she recieves it.  It was hard to let go of this one, because my AMAZING cousin (also a FABULOUS sewer) donated the red fair isle sweaters to make this one a reality.

Thank you for these sweaters, Dawn!!!!
So there you have it.  Day 1 in a long series of "What I've been up to."

1 comment:

  1. I love these blankets! Especially the red one!! :) I can't believe the gray one hasn't sold yet....if I get some extra money, I might just have to buy it.

    ReplyDelete