Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vintage Finds!

So, I went shopping yesterday..  Not something I should be doing; I should be putting a tutorial together.. Ok, will do this today.  But in the meantime, I found a bunch of cool stuff! 


I took my seedlings, and we found a cigar box with Odin's name on it!
So cool.  Odin totally freaked!

I found some wooden spools to make this advent calendar, albeit a little late for this year...


And buttons, lots of buttons.  Look at all these vintage buttons!!!  Did I mention I like buttons?





And finally, what I consider my find of the day.  I got this vintage lace for $3!!  OMG, I almost peed my pants.

Gorgeous lace..  Love it!
Ok, I'm off to work on that tutorial for fingerless gloves with ribbon embellishments.  Wish me luck.  I'll see ya'll tomorrow!

2 comments: