Friday, May 11, 2012

Addiction Friday

I have a few.  Who doesn't?

Currently?????

I'm addicted to:

My Husband.  Over 10 years of marriage, and he is still my drug of choice.
This car.  I'm currently saving for it.  If I can find a Black 1966 Chevy Caprice, I seem to feel, for some unfathomable reason, that I'll be happier.  :)
Knitting.  It is my yoga and meditation all rolled into one.  Seriously.  If knitting burned any calories, I'd be a supermodel, folks.

The Etsy store I'm currently addicted to? ZIBtextile.etsy.com .  Whoa.  I could spend hours buying up all these leggings, if I wasn't saving for that car.  :)


And one weird one.  A new one.  Nancy Drew Video games.  Good grief, the time suck.  :)

So, there you have it!  A Friday full of addictions.  I'd say, for the most part, I don't need to check into rehab anytime soon.....but it's a close call.

1 comment: