Monday, January 10, 2011

It's so easy, a 7 year old can do it!

I was moping around the house yesterday, because my husband was out again during daylight hours working.  I really wanted to list some new items in my shop, but they needed great pictures to show them in their best light.  *pun intended*

Enter Odin, my seven year old.  "Mom, I can take your pictures!"

I decided I would humor him, and let him give it a shot.

THIS is what he did!

Super Warm Trendy Cowl
Funky Buttons and Cashmere
Fully Lined Reversible Beret
Tweedy Floppy Beret
Funky Buttons Cowl
So there you have it.  He was so excited when I showed him that his "work" was uploaded on the internet.  That his photos were soo good, that I needed all of them in my showcase.

He was tickled pink.

1 comment:

  1. Aw...good for Odin! Especially love the arm warmers with buttons!

    ReplyDelete